Sunday, October 15, 2006
posted by Paulo at 11:15 AM
I have questions about the "Bulid a Slide" project.

I dont know who in our group is doing the one page write up so I thought that I should try it in case no one does it. First of all is anyone in my group doing it? I heard Cory is doing it but he wasn't there on friday so I don't know for sure.

For the write up (Letter G) does the whole thing have to be one page that would be including the diagrams or does the writing have to be one page?

Thanks.
 



5 Comments:


At October 15, 2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie

Hey Allana and Destini this is Stephanie
I don't know if you guys will see this anytime today, but i'm sorry that I was away on friday, I was SICK!
But it's about the build a slide Project, I don;t know how much is done so far, but the way I got co-ordinates from the graph is I toof the ending points from the base and slide
so I ended up with (0,12.5)For the big slide
and (3.5,0)for the drop off
I also did the distance formula with these coordinates and it looked like it worked.
If you guys have any new info can you let me know, or also if i'm doing it wrong
Thanks
Stephanie Vlasic

 

At October 15, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Ms. Armstrong

The one page is approximate. Write as much information as you can to answer the question completely in essay format (not point form with incomplete sentences).

 

At October 15, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger cory_k.

this is cory
Im only doing b(putting on a graph and f)the slope formula

 

At October 15, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Paulo

Okay fine I guess I'll do the write up...wait whos doing the "analogy" for the yellow sheet

Essay format? Would that be a formal essay? Sorry to ask just we just were doing an essay in History a week ago so I just had to ask.

 

At October 15, 2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Alanna

Thanks Stephanie! I just tried out those coordinates and they seem to work well. Everything else is going fine too, and will be done for Monday!