Sunday, September 17, 2006
posted by dinh at 7:59 PM
On September 15(friday that just passed) basically all we did during class was get into groups of four and divided polynomials. Using the the white boards we tried to figure out the answers as fast as we could for points.
+ 3 if your answer was correct
and -2 if you got it wrong.
As for homework, I believe that we weren't assigned any for the weekend. Unless you did not have the opportunity to complete excercise one and three. Aside from that, I can't seem to remember anything else from friday's class :S. Sorrrrryyy.. Yes, I know my post seems ridiculously short compared to all the other postings.
Oh, btw .. This is Michelle S., I'm using Dinh's account because I couldn't post on my own :. I could only see last year's s1 posts. Anyways, Thanks Dinh for letting me use your account.
 



2 Comments:


At September 17, 2006 9:12 PM, Blogger Ms. Armstrong

Hi Michelle,
#1) Please DON'T give out your first and last name. You need to remember the basic internet safety rules that we discussed in class. I've editted it for you.
#2) You have not accepted your invite to join this blog. That's why you can only see the S1 math from last year in your account. Start by going to your email and opening the 'Blogger Invite', then click once on the link and follow the directions.

 

At September 18, 2006 2:41 AM, Blogger michele h

ahh !! how come nobody editted mine , i dont wana be endangered . but i forgot dinh's password so i cant change it right now :'(